Wednesday, March 2, 2016


LING Smart Center
200 Consumers Rd.
9th Floor
M2J 4R4


Dear Mrs. Ling
I am writing to request a 30 day leave of absence as we discuss last week. I wish to check out of my post on May 1st, 2016, and plan to return on June 1st, 2016.             I am willing to train my colleague Jenny to take over my job while I am not here.
During my time off, I will be traveling to Libya with my family to care for my wife Mather. She has recently become sick with serious medical problem, and she has just started treatment in hospital. I think it would be best for me to be there with her as she starts his long treatment process.
 Please let me know if I can provide further information before I leave, or if you have any suggestions or questions.
Thank you very much for your consideration in providing me with this opportunity for personal leave.

Best Regards
Asmaiel Gabala

No comments:

Post a Comment