Tuesday, November 3, 2015





November 02, 2015
ZED-3 Inc
1677 Aimco Blvd, L4W 1H7
Mississauga, Ontario.

Dear Sir/Madam.
Please accept my application for position of CAD (Computer-Assisted Drafting) Technician (Structural Metal Drafter) at your company listed in Canada Job Bank, Job No.7986630, posted Oct.28,2015. I would like to be considered for the position. I have enclosed my resume for your review.
I have worked as an AutoCAD Drafter for the past 10 years. I have applied my High Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, my knowledge of Auto CAD and Solid works software, and my analytical mind to successful specs and drafts. And know my communication skills and attention to detail make me even more worthy a candidate for your position.
I feel confident that my career qualifications, as listed above, are enough to pique your interest in speaking with me further. This is why I ask that you contact me at your earliest convenience at (416)-123-0101 and jab358800@gmail.com. Thanks for considering me, and I look forward to your call/email.

  Best regards
Asmaiel Gabala 

No comments:

Post a Comment