Tuesday, November 3, 2015




November 02, 2015
ZED-3 Inc
1677 Aimco Blvd, L4W-1H7
Mississauga, Ontario.

Dear Sir/Madam.
Please accept my application for position of CAD (Computer-Assisted Drafting) Technician (Structural Metal Drafter) at your company listed in Canada Job Bank, Job No.7986630, posted Oct.28,2015. I would like to be considered for the position. I have enclosed my resume for your review.
My experience aligns well with the qualifications you are seeking at ZED-3 Inc. in particular my role as mechanical engineering technologist, and I am certain I would make a valuable addition to your organization. With more than 15 years' experience, I am adept in blueprint analysis, on-site information gathering, and drafting. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate critical thinking and mechanical abilities, I excel at:
·         Drafting simply and complex engineering drawings.
·         Assisting engineers with supporting information and drafting projects.
·         Guiding and mentoring junior drafters.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for mechanical engineering. Thanks for taking your time today to review my attached resume for additional details regarding my expertise. I will follow up to request an appointment to discuss how my experience and background meet your needs.  Please contact me at (416-277-2650) or ismailjaballha@yahoo.com. at your earliest convenience. Thank you so much again for your time and consideration.

Sincerely

Asmaiel Gabala

No comments:

Post a Comment